The Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) is accepting applications for the 2016 Batch of its twelve-month, full-time Program.
March 15, 2016.
The students – known as Entrepreneurs-in-Training (EITs) – learn about software development and entrepreneurship from Senior Faculty, who each bring more than 20 years of experience in the software business in the United States, Europe, or Asia.
- Full Scholarship: All EITs receive a full scholarship. Tuition is covered by MEST.
- Three Meals a Day: Prepared and served by MEST’s catering staff.
- Free Housing: EITs are housed at a student hostel for the duration of the twelve-month program, free of charge.
- Monthly Stipend: MEST provides each EIT with a small monthly stipend for the duration of the twelve-month program.
- Have a deep passion to start a software company
- Have 3-5 years entrepreneurial or corporate work experience
- Be able to commit a year in Accra, Ghana participating in the MEST training program starting August 2015
- Have a degree in ANY field from a Ghanaian, Nigerian or Kenyan University or technical College
- Submit a completely-filled online questionnaire
- Upload a
- Candidate video pitch (2-3min long on why you want to be at MEST)
- Provide 2 recommendation letters from a previous employer, manager or supervisor.
- Submit a Business plan.
- Have completed their NYSC (Applicants from Nigeria).
- A desire to make a difference
- A strong interest in technology and software
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrated personal drive, stamina, and self motivation, as well as the ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Confidence and independent thinking
- Excellent people skills
- Strong interest in teamwork
- The ability to communicate candidly and persuasively
- Proven academic excellence.
OTHER KEY DATES
Accra: 1st week, June 2016
Lagos: 2nd week, June 2016
Nairobi: 3rd week, June 2016
Offers Sent Out
By July 31st 2016
Source and Photo Credit: http://meltwater.org/
Post a Comment