Our Guess The Competition Contest is now live!
Terms and Conditions For Guess The Competition
1. We have displayed an image on Twitter showing the scrambled name of a competition listed on CompetitionInfo.com. To enter our competition, follow Competition Info on Twitter and reply that twitter post with the unscrambled name of the mystery competition displayed in the image. Simply type the name, do not send an image.
The Guess The Competition Twitter post URL is https://twitter.com/CompetitionInfo/status/1129637795704778753
2. Only those persons who are resident in the UK or Nigeria and aged 18 or over are eligible to enter this competition.
3. This competition is free to enter.
4. The competition will run between Saturday 18 May 2019 and Monday, 17 June 2019 (inclusive, Nigerian Time).
5. The First person to submit a correct entry is the winner!
6. The winner will be selected by 27 June, 2019. By this date, the winner will be notified with a comment on the Guess The Competition Twitter post requesting them to privately message the Competition Info Twitter account with their name, address, and phone number.
7. The winner will be expected to open a PayPal Account if they don’t have one already as the £20 prize will be transferred to the winner via PayPal within 15 working days of being notified on Twitter.
8. In the event that the winner does not make contact for any reason within 7 days of being notified on Twitter, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability to contact a winner.
9. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
10. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value.
11. The Promoter is Naijabranch, Suite 127, 19, Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1AN, United Kingdom. Naijabranch is the owner of Competition Info (CompetitionInfo.com)
12. Employees of the Promoter (Naijabranch), any of the Promoter’s agencies and any of their parent, subsidiary and/or affiliate companies as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility.
13. By participating in the competition, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Promoter, which are final and binding in all matters related to the competition.
14. The Promoter may also require the winner to participate in reasonable publicity.
15. In the event that no correct entry was submitted, there will be no winner.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this competition if circumstances arise which are beyond its control.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the competition or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
18. Information collected from entrants will only be used for the purposes of entry into the competition and for sending out the prize and will not be disclosed to a third party, other than as is absolutely necessary to fulfil the prize offered under this competition, without the individual’s prior consent.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or the Organiser of the mystery competition.
21. Participation in this promotion via comment submission or other connected interaction is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
22. Failure to comply with any part of this clause may disqualify the entry from the promotion.
23. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]